Updated 2011 — Quilt UFO LIST Dec 2010
1. Tim’s Leaf Quilt… fabric selected just starting on blocks.
Must be completed by Christmas.
2. Angelina’s Kool Kaleidoscope Queen size Quilt 110 x110
3 HIP TO BE SQUARE FLORAL FOUR PATCH…
Four patches made, need to attach complex sashings (hip to be square pattern)
4. Kathy’s Twin throws for her grandchildren from her mother’s clothes.
5. 9 patch Night Sky Quilt…
block exchange blocks to be used. Need 400 nine patches…
have 100 and night sky fabrics.
6. Anna’s Venetian Stain Glass .
blocks made, need to assemble into quilt top
7. Anna’s Italian Renaissance B.O.M.
Blocks made need to determine layout and assemble quilt top
8. Angelina’s MILE A MINUTE – FACATHICTA Blocks
Blocks made need to attach sashings and assemble quilt too
9. Irish Chain-(Take 5 X marks the spot) Kay’s Mystery Class from Spring
Center made / need to attach pieced borders
10. Anna’s Dec Mystery Block….BRAVE NEW WORLD PATTERN..
Using BRIGHTS AND STASH FABRIC … Started making blocks
NEED 144 8 INCH BLOCKS.
11. 2010 Spring Mystery Class …
Have my fabric, paid for the class. SPLIT NINE PATCH BLOCKS- REPRO FABRIC
Just have to take the class and start sewing.
12. Mia’s Disappearing Nine Patch..
layered with batting need to machine quilt.
13. Angelina’s FOUR Patch Kaleidoscope.. blocks made, need to assemble
14. Bargello Throw…turquoise…
Strips made/ quilt as you go assembly, have first 5 strips made
15. CRAZY STAR… CAMBRAY FABRIC …. Elaine’s QS pattern.
16. I am sure I will have another UFO by March 2009
17. Split 9 patch Mystery Class with Kay Isbell.. Spring 2009
patches cut out but blocks not made
Finished UFO QUILT LIST :
1. Sara’s one fabric wonder – finished / given to Sara 12-25-09
2. Farm Quilt Panel…. Finished Shown at Guild
3. Neal’s Card Trick… finished Shown at guild
2. Nee-Nee’s Toddler Bed Quilt. Have several panels to choose from must make before his out of the crib. — done FARM PANEL QUILT WITH BIND WEED ON MY FENCE.
5. FOUR PATCH FRAMED –SOFA THROW —done
6. Evan’s Recieving Blanket with N-N
I plan to journal about my quilting projects and dreams in this page. Any one can take a peek. I hope to post pictures as I go along.
Hopefully this journal will keep me on track…. It will probably be very dry with lots of list….